Sunday 17 April 2011

Facts


Ferris Bueller's Day Off never gets old.

I love apple juice. I would say it's one of my passions.

I can be really competetive at times. That being said.. I'm going to win Gotcha. Watch the heck out grads.

I've had to work every Sunday for months, and I feel like all this time away from church and my Christian friends is weighing heavily down on my relationship with God.

It scares me how much the weather can control my mood.

I wish I could sing.

Sometimes I wish I grew up in one of those huge American high schools and I was a cheerleader. Not a slutty one, just one that had lots of fun, lots of friends, and was super fit.

I worry about planning too much of my life in advance and then something happening, like I become paralysed or I lose someone close to me, or the world ends.

I believe hand written letters are one of life's greatest joys.

My greatest fears are: getting married, having children, and getting pooped on by birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment