Monday 21 March 2011

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Okay. So that chocolate bar I was raving about.. I found it.

And yes, I did sound like a deranged drug addict while trying to find it.

It involved me messaging a boy I have hardly ever spoken to and demanding he tell me where I can buy one.
Well, he messaged back and today I was on the loose.

AND I GOT IT!

Er, 4 to be exact. And it wasn't cheap!

But I needed it. And already I've devoured one..
They aren't all for me. I've been gushing about them to a few of my friends, so I will share.

In other news, I officially accepted the offer to attend Bishop's University in the fall, and I applied to residence. Time is flying. One day I wish I go to the place that time goes after it passes me by..

Now I'm off to work on some of that homework I so successfully procrastinated until this point..

All the best,

S

Ps. This song has been stuck in my head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment