Saturday 10 March 2012

Six Months Later.

My mind is in turmoil. I am feeling too many things to make coherent words string together
(Finally, I am remembering what it feels to be close - the familiar comfort of being enclosed in two strong arms and held steady with one.)

The truth is, I'm not sure if it was out of loneliness, spite, or blind emotion. I've been refusing to believe that I acted out of real feelings - for nothing could be more dangerous to me. 

I won't let myself feel right about this.
It seems I haven't finished letting go of you - as far away as you are. (As far as you've made yourself.) But I know now that I can. The hands; the lips; the eyes; they are all ready to meet mine. And I am standing at the brink, deciding if I dare. I've long since admitted that there is nothing for me with you, yet something holds me back even still.

A whisper or a hope. Something I dare not touch with heart or mind. 

Come find me and make this right.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment