Tuesday 3 May 2011

We Find Our Freedom When We Let Go Of Our Chains.

One of the (many) things I like about my friends is that, for the most part, we're a pretty drama-free group.

If something arises, it tends to be short and sweet, just long enough to remind us why we avoid that sort of behavior in the first place.

I like that. I like not striving to create a crisis. I like just living the simple life, appreciating privacy, and learning to let go when things start to hit the fan. To let the dust settle. Because it will.

Not every one is like that. High school is full of drama seekers, and the attention starved. But today I am thankful that the people that matter to me are not, and that we choose to move on and find the peace in a place that has the potential to be chaos, if we let it.

S

PS. I bought myself a very nice pair of wooden earrings today. Pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment